BlueDUN+ / BlueDUN emulate the hardware modem on your Android phone. They allow your phone to share wifi or mobile connection over the bluetooth channel with other devices like PCs,tablets or navigation systems. The bluetooth DUN (dial-up network) service is turned on, in order to enable the external device to access the Internet.
Android 2.3.* / 3.* : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.blue_dun
Android >= 4.* : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bluedunx
BlueVPN+ / BlueVPN open a VPN connection through the bluetooth or USB channel and allow to navigate the internet without a WiFi or a built-in 3G module.
They requires one of:
- Android smartphone/tablet with BlueDUN installed and running
- GPRS phone with Dial-Up Networking (DUN) support
- USB Stick with 3G or PSTN Modem [BlueVPN+]
Android 2.3.* / 3.* : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bluevpn
Android >= 4.* : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.blue_vpn
1. TABLET (USB host port) & 3G STICK or PSTN (Line) Modem
2. TABLET / ANDROID DEVICE & GPRS MODEM PHONE
3. TABLET / ANDROID DEVICE & ANDROID PHONE
4. LAPTOP PC & ANDROID PHONE
5. GPS NAVIGATOR & ANDROID PHONE
6. ANDROID APPLICATION & EXTERNAL DEVICE [TCP/IP over BT]
IMPORTANT NOTE: BlueDUN issue: why the "Start Service" button has no effect?